Friday, September 11, 2009





I have definetly been slacking in my updating!! I've been busy making plenty of stuff for the house, etc. but not doing so good on blogging! I will try harder! I found this idea on someone's blog and I cannot remember where I found it so I'm definetly not taking credit for the idea but love how it turned out. I have always like the moss decorations that you see in Pottery Barn, Ballard Designs, etc. but will never pay that much! So here is a cheap, easy, and quick project-meets all my criteria!



Supplies: Spray Adhesive, Moss (from the dollar store), and a bouncy ball (also from the dollar store! You can use a foam ball but this was much cheaper!

Total cost: About $3




Love it! I also got the stand at Hobby Lobby in the clearance isle for $2! Can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment